Sonic MMO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(2015 - Reviving Project!) A forum for the upcoming fan-made Sonic MMORPG!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you're interested in reviving this project, please visit and reply to this topic. Thank you!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Isabella & Larry 2
Announcement: (2015) Revival Begins with You EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 7:28 am by Gicher44

» Update: 6 Years
Announcement: (2015) Revival Begins with You EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 4:40 pm by Gleech

» Announcement: (2015) Revival Begins with You
Announcement: (2015) Revival Begins with You EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 1:17 pm by Gleech

» This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1)
Announcement: (2015) Revival Begins with You EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:55 am by HyperSonicPlayer

» a brand new guy.
Announcement: (2015) Revival Begins with You EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:29 pm by jordan-da-hedgy

» Er... New port?
Announcement: (2015) Revival Begins with You EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:21 am by Gleech

» Hiya Guys!
Announcement: (2015) Revival Begins with You EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:17 am by Shadow26

» Now entering: Gamerdude
Announcement: (2015) Revival Begins with You EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:01 am by Gleech

» yo mamma war!!!!
Announcement: (2015) Revival Begins with You EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:51 am by Gamerdude

Announcement: (2015) Revival Begins with You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gleech
Player
Player
Gleech

Announcement: (2015) Revival Begins with You Empty
PostSubject: Announcement: (2015) Revival Begins with You   Announcement: (2015) Revival Begins with You EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 1:17 pm

So it has become apparent to me that Sonic fans from around the internet have been finding this site one way or another. While it isn't many, I would like to acknowledge those who have found their way here, and many others who may. In the past two years there has been an interesting spike in new members on these forums. I had been receiving notifications but hadn't really paid attention to what was going on.

In the past two years, 9 members have joined the forums. That's way more than I'd ever expect a 5-year-old-dead project to get.

Well, because of this I've decided that if enough people are actually interested in this project, I'll re-continue production.

Now I may look like a fool here and end up posting this with no responses and might just close down the project anyway, but it's worth a shot to see if anyone would be interested in it. I had honestly moved on from this awhile ago, but I'd be more than willing to come back to working on it if people would like.

Simply message me, or reply to this topic to show you're support.
I had also sent out a "newsletter" email stating a similar thing.

Even if you're just browsing the internet and have some sort of interest in this project, feel free to comment! Every little bit helps.

Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
https://sonicmmo.forumotion.net

Announcement: (2015) Revival Begins with You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic MMO :: Announcements and News :: Announcements and News-
Jump to: