Sonic MMO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(2015 - Reviving Project!) A forum for the upcoming fan-made Sonic MMORPG!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you're interested in reviving this project, please visit and reply to this topic. Thank you!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Isabella & Larry 2
This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 7:28 am by Gicher44

» Update: 6 Years
This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 4:40 pm by Gleech

» Announcement: (2015) Revival Begins with You
This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 1:17 pm by Gleech

» This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1)
This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:55 am by HyperSonicPlayer

» a brand new guy.
This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:29 pm by jordan-da-hedgy

» Er... New port?
This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:21 am by Gleech

» Hiya Guys!
This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:17 am by Shadow26

» Now entering: Gamerdude
This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:01 am by Gleech

» yo mamma war!!!!
This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:51 am by Gamerdude

This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gleech
Player
Player
Gleech

This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1) Empty
PostSubject: This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1)   This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:49 am

Because the Badniks are here! Quest number one, "The Soldier and the Potion" is up! Just talk to "Fox Soldier" to start the quest. Looking for the badniks? Go to the right, you'll get there.

Updates:
Crab enemy added
Quest added, "The Soldier and the Potion"
New map added
New item added, "HP Potion"
New item added, "Key"

WARNING:
The Crabs DO give you exp, so if you wanna stay a low level, I'd advise NOT mass-killing them
The key does nothing, and has no current picture
The HP Potion looks like a super ring
The map leading out of Green Hill Zone is not yet made

REMEMBER:
You don't have to download a new client, since this update is server based. If you haven't already, please download the "Sonic MMO v0.4" client, otherwise you wont be able to play.

Pictures:
This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1) Screenshot4d This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1) W640

This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1) Screenshot6 This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1) W640

Last edited by Gleech on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sonicmmo.forumotion.net
Gleech
Player
Player
Gleech

PostSubject: Re: This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1)   This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:56 pm

OH, new update to this...

The crabs no longer give EXP. I thought that people could spam them, and they shouldn't.
The getting hit noise will be updated next update. I know, it's annoying O_O
Back to top Go down
https://sonicmmo.forumotion.net
Mikey the Echidna
Fix
Fix
Mikey the Echidna

PostSubject: Re: This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1)   This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:26 am

Maybe the crabs bit should be a practice area, indoor or something. Or, just to make things better, let them only get 1 exp for every crab, it's reasonable then.

I'm improving that map that you created yesterday too by putting where the blocked bits are, warping the map to the first map and adding a few little clouds and flowers =3.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonicPlayer
Patch
Patch

PostSubject: Re: This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1)   This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:55 am

i want to download this game
i can download it?
if you give me the link i can download it! ok?  Smile   Awesome Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1)   This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1) Empty

Back to top Go down

This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1)
Page 1 of 1