Sonic MMO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(2015 - Reviving Project!) A forum for the upcoming fan-made Sonic MMORPG!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you're interested in reviving this project, please visit and reply to this topic. Thank you!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Isabella & Larry 2
I made a story... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 7:28 am by Gicher44

» Update: 6 Years
I made a story... EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 4:40 pm by Gleech

» Announcement: (2015) Revival Begins with You
I made a story... EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 1:17 pm by Gleech

» This Halloween, be afraid, be very afraid! (Version 0.4.1)
I made a story... EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:55 am by HyperSonicPlayer

» a brand new guy.
I made a story... EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:29 pm by jordan-da-hedgy

» Er... New port?
I made a story... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:21 am by Gleech

» Hiya Guys!
I made a story... EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:17 am by Shadow26

» Now entering: Gamerdude
I made a story... EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:01 am by Gleech

» yo mamma war!!!!
I made a story... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:51 am by Gamerdude

I made a story...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SonicXSSA
Patch
Patch
SonicXSSA

I made a story... Empty
PostSubject: I made a story...   I made a story... EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:09 pm

Metal Sonic has gotten his hands on the Scepter of Darkness, an item of great power. Along with the Chaos Emeralds, Metal Sonic creates a controlled nuclear explosion, turning most of Mobius into a barren wasteland, over run by creatures.The inhabitants of Mobius have begun to rebuild society slowly after the mass damage Metal Sonic has caused. The heroes known so well around Mobius, including the famous Sonic the Hedgehog, are no where to be seen. Did they even survive the blast? The Mobians are beginning an uprising. A band of new uprising heroes take the stand, preparing to build a resistance and fight back against the evil that has corrupted the once peaceful planet. :D hoped you liked it!!
Back to top Go down
michael the hedgehog
Fix
Fix
michael the hedgehog

I made a story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I made a story...   I made a story... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:08 am

SonicXSSA wrote:
Metal Sonic has gotten his hands on the Scepter of Darkness, an item of great power. Along with the Chaos Emeralds, Metal Sonic creates a controlled nuclear explosion, turning most of Mobius into a barren wasteland, over run by creatures.The inhabitants of Mobius have begun to rebuild society slowly after the mass damage Metal Sonic has caused. The heroes known so well around Mobius, including the famous Sonic the Hedgehog, are no where to be seen. Did they even survive the blast? The Mobians are beginning an uprising. A band of new uprising heroes take the stand, preparing to build a resistance and fight back against the evil that has corrupted the once peaceful planet. :D hoped you liked it!!
not a bad story
Back to top Go down
SonicXSSA
Patch
Patch
SonicXSSA

I made a story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I made a story...   I made a story... EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:43 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
michael the hedgehog
Fix
Fix
michael the hedgehog

I made a story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I made a story...   I made a story... EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:19 am

SonicXSSA wrote:
Thanks!
no problem
Back to top Go down
Gleech
Player
Player
Gleech

I made a story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I made a story...   I made a story... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:35 pm

For the game? Because if so thats not too bad of an idea... but a few things are in need of fixing... first, the official Sonic Characters will be in this game. Otherwise I wouldn't know who would be NPCs... second, I was planning on having the death egg play in the story somewhere.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicmmo.forumotion.net
SonicXSSA
Patch
Patch
SonicXSSA

I made a story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I made a story...   I made a story... EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:59 pm

Gleech wrote:
For the game? Because if so thats not too bad of an idea... but a few things are in need of fixing... first, the official Sonic Characters will be in this game. Otherwise I wouldn't know who would be NPCs... second, I was planning on having the death egg play in the story somewhere.
Yeah, it's for the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I made a story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I made a story...   I made a story... Empty

Back to top Go down

I made a story...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic MMO :: General :: Creative Center :: Stories-
Jump to: